Friday, July 3, 2009

Time

I just got one of the saddest calls. One of the dearest friends just called to say her husband passed away last night. Can say I was not expecting to hear that when she asked me if I was sitting down. He was in his late 30's and really don't know the cause of death.

Seems like there has been just too much death recently. I lost my mom May 26th. She has breast & lung cancer. We at least were expecting it, but not as quickly as it happened. I was fortunate enough to spend the last 2 months with her and bring her home for the last 6 days. But that's for a later post.

Found out the morning after that, that one of my co-workers' mother passed away 2 days before mine. She was only 48 and very sudden. That following weekend, a friend of mine passed. I know that God provides us the strength to go on, but it still hurts. The experience with my mother was one of the most AWESOME Godly experiences I have ever witnessed.

Tammy, Brittney & Redditt...our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are so sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you. If there is ANYTHING we can do for you...do NOT hesitate to ask. ANYTHING!!! We love you guys! Vince, you will be greatly missed our dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment